1. We value … a life that is fully devoted to Jesus Christ.
2. We value … our Children’s Church School and Youth Group.
3. We value … and believe that Christian formation is what is a healthy, sustainable Christian life for all generations.
4. We value … and appreciate that there are different worship styles and music that please the Lord.
5. We value … prayer, believing that prayer moves God’s heart and is vital in the life of a Christian and to the life of a church.
6. We value … each and every person who God has brought to All Saints’ Church.
7. We value … the ministries that God has planted here, and we feel that taking part in ministry is a part of what it means to be a follower of Christ.
8. We value … fellowship and discipleship and believe they are an important part of a healthy church community.
9. We value … the sacraments of baptism and communion and believe that these two biblical sacraments are rooted in the actions and teachings of Jesus Christ.
10. We value … our Anglican liturgy and traditions and their roots in the historical teachings of the church.