84 Bond Ave.
Reisterstown, MD 21136
A private, non-denominational, property
owned by the Vestry of All Saints’ Episcopal Church
All Saints’ Cemetery was established in 1882. Covering over ten acres, the cemetery has become the final resting place for local citizens from all walks of life without regard to religion, race or economic status.
Over the years, the cemetery has served the community in ways ranging from a gathering spot for the community to providing a record of local history. The expansive grounds provided by the founders ensure that lots will be available for many years to come. All Saints’ Church is committed to the ongoing care of this historic property.
Memorial Meditation Park
The cemetery originally included a temporary chapel for worship which was used until 1891 when the congregation moved to Chatsworth Avenue.
This chapel was demolished in 1918. Today, a Memorial Meditation Park, created through the generosity of many donors, is located on the site of the historic 1883 chapel. Dedicated on November 3, 2003, this park honors the original house of worship and provides a place of contemplation and remembrance for those buried at All Saints’ Cemetery.
- Visiting hours are daily, dawn until dusk.
- Vehicles are restricted to paved roads.
- Live flowers are permitted anytime. Artificial flowers are permitted December through March. Glass containers are not allowed. Decayed flowers, holiday memorials, and any memorials interfering with lawn mowing will be removed at the discretion of the Cemetery Committee.
- Shrubbery and flowers may be planted only with permission from the Cemetery Committee. Existing shrubbery is limited to three feet in height and must be cared for by the owner. Trees may not be planted.
- Artificial grass and other forms of permanent ornamentation are not permitted.
Please contact the church for a complete list of ownership regulations and other cemetery policies.